Tillery Correctional Center
1984 Caledonia Drive State Rd. 1141,Tillery, North Carolina 27887
Tillery Correctional Center Visiting Information:
Visitation is conducted in three separate sessions. Two on Saturday afternoon and one on Sunday afternoon. By appointment only, call 252-826-4165 ext. 330 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The three sessions are as follows:
Saturday 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Saturday 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.
There is no visiting on holidays, unless the holiday falls on a regular visiting day. ** Note: this is on a first come first serve basis**
Special visits: All requested weekday special visits are for immediate family members only. Appointments for special visits may be requested by calling the facility a minimum of 24 hours prior to the date of the desired visit. To arrange a special visit you can call the facility at 252-826-4165 and ask for ext. 330. Visits will only be granted between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Other visits: All attorneys, clergyman, etc., are required to call the facility a minimum of 24 hours in advance of a requested visit. Appointments maybe requested by calling the facility at 252-826-4165 and ask for ext. 330. Visits will only be granted between the hours of 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
During inclement weather, visiting will be held in the center dining hall. No food items provided by visitors will be allowed in the dining hall. No smoking will be allowed when visiting inside the dining hall.
During outside visiting, picnic lunches with the exception of beverages, will be allowed. Beverages may be purchased from the facilities vending machines.
Tillery Correctional Center Additional information:
The following reasons MAY be grounds for disapproving a visitor application:
- Application form was copied and not an original.
- Application was not complete or did not include proper attachments.
- Application contained false information.
- The visitor has a prior criminal record. *
- The visitor was a participant in the criminal activity for which the inmate is incarcerated. *
- The visitor is an ex-offender that has not been release for a minimum of 12 months. *
- The visitor is on probation/parole or supervised release or has not been off probation or supervised release for a minimum of 6 months. *
* There may be exceptions for these rules for immediate family members.