Jackson Correctional Institution Visitor Information & Inmate Locator- Prison Inmate Search

Jackson Correctional Institution

Jackson Correctional Institution

N6500 Haipek Rd, Black River Falls, Alabama 54615

Phone :
Website :
Inmate Locator :

Jackson Correctional Institution Visiting Information:

Anyone wishing to visit an inmate in a Wisconsin Correctional Institution must be listed on the inmate’s visitors list. It is the inmate’s responsibility to request permission for additions to their visitors list.

All prospective visitors, including children, must complete (or have someone complete for them) the Visitor Questionnaire (DOC-21AA), which is an application for approval to visit. It is the inmate’s responsibility to obtain and mail the Visitor’s Questionnaire to a prospective visitor. The proposed visitor will then need to return the form to the institution for approval to be added to the inmate’s visitor list. Inmates will be notified when a visitor has been added to their visiting list. Visitors may be denied approval for visitation on a number of grounds, specified in administrative code. If denied, a visitor must wait 6 months to re-apply for approval.

Any child or minor, that is, any person under the age of 18, must have the written consent of the legal, non-incarcerated parent or guardian prior to visiting. This consent is contained on the Visitor Questionnaire. Also, unless a minor visitor is the legal spouse of the inmate, any visitor not yet l8 shall be accompanied by an adult who is on the approved Visitors List.

Assessment and Evaluation (A&E) Unit (Intake)
The intake units at Dodge Correctional Institution (DCI), Milwaukee Secure Detention Facility (MSDF) and Taycheedah Correctional Institution (TCI) are known as or have A&E (Assessment and Evaluation). Several visiting rules are different for inmates who are still in A&E status. Inmates in an A&E status are permitted up to four (4) adult, close family member visitors. Close family member for this purpose is an inmate’s natural, adoptive, step, foster parents, spouse, children, grandparents, grandchildren or siblings. If the spouse’s last name is different than the inmate’s, the spouse must send a copy of the marriage license to verify the relationship.

Inmates in A&E status may be permitted to have their own children visit. Inmate’s children under the age of 18 shall not be counted against the four visitor limit. However, inmates in an A&E status, with sexually related offenses, will not be permitted to have visitors under the age of 18.

Jackson Correctional Institution Additional information:

How do I send an inmate money?

Each institution uses a different address for receiving inmate funds, which can be found on the specific facility’s page under the Sending Money, Mail & Property link. Money orders and cashier’s checks are the only types of funds allowed to be sent to inmates; no cash or personal checks will be allowed.

You may transfer funds via Western Union, by visiting a branch location or by accessing their website: https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-inmate/start.html

For more information, please refer to these documents:

Western Union Instructions

Western Union Pamphlet


No time limit unless space availability is limited.

Have a Question/Comment about Jackson Correctional Institution ?

Please be respectful (Terms of Service Rules)

5 Responses to Jackson Correctional Institution

  1. Cynthia M March 8, 2013 at 11:04 pm #

    Is an inmate able to get married while incarcerated at Jackson Correctional? And what exactly is the process for this?

    • PrisonPath March 9, 2013 at 3:01 am #

      Hi Cynthia,

      I recommend that you contact the chaplain for information about marriage ceremonies at Jackson.

  2. Francoise L. Bush October 2, 2013 at 1:49 pm #

    What are the days and times for visiting at JCI? I have been approved, but I lost my sheet and want to visit this weekend.

  3. Tammy June 4, 2015 at 4:48 am #

    My fiancée and I want to get married in July. He is at Jackson Correctional Institutions and I need to make the long drive up and I’m excited to do so. Who do I talk to and is there a number I can call? Thank you for your help. God bless.

  4. PrisonPath June 4, 2015 at 5:04 pm #

    Hi Tammy,

    I recommend that you contact the chaplain for information about marriage ceremonies at Jackson. The prison chaplain will have the prison rules about marriage if the prison allows marriage.

Leave a Reply

Connect with Facebook


Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes