Visiting an Inmate at Cimarron Correctional Facility
The Oklahoma department of correction encourages friends and family members of inmates who demonstrate a good influence to communicate and visit with an inmate. This can help the inmate in the rehabilitation process, and eventually with his or her reintegration back into society. Below are some important things you should know if you are planning on visiting an inmate.
You must be on the inmate's approved visitation list prior to visiting.
Visiting Hours are as follows:
Friday-Monday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm.
Visitation for Level I inmates is Non Contact, by appointment only.
Monday or Friday up to two hours.
Saturday or Sunday up to four hours.
Saturday or Sunday up to six hours.
For more information on visiting an inmate contact Alan Johnson
Phone: (918) 225-3336, ext. 2220
Warden: Chad Miller
Cimarron Correctional Facility
3200 S. Kings Highway
Cushing, OK 74023 Map This Address
Initial Contract Date: May 22, 1997
Instructions for Depositing Money into Inmate Trust via Wachovia Lockbox
1. Obtain money orders and / or cashier’s checks made payable to inmate. Personal checks
and cash are not accepted.
2. Mail money orders and / or cashier’s checks in envelopes addressed in the following
CCA Inmate Trust
(Inmate Last Name, Inmate First Name / Inmate CCA Commissary #)
P.O. Box 933488
Atlanta, GA 31193-3488
3. Make sure senders first and last name and return address is on the envelope.
4. Do NOT include and correspondence such as letters, cards, pictures, or packages with a
money order or cashier’s check. None of these items sent to this address will be
forwarded to the inmate or returned to sender.
Instructions for Depositing Money into Inmate Trust via Western Union
1. You can send money via Western Union by using the Internet, by phone or by a Walk-in
Cash Payment. The website for internet is www.westernunion.com/corrections. The
phone number for phone quick collect is 1-800-634-3422.
2. To send money via a Western Union Walk-In Cash Payment Location the following is a
sample of a quick collect form. First Example is Spanish / Second Example is English.
No time limit unless space availability is limited.