CIMARRON CORRECTIONAL FACILITY Visitor Information & Inmate Locator- Prison Inmate Search



Cimarron Correctional Facility, 3200 S. Kings Highway,Cushing, Oklahoma 74023

Phone :
Website :
Inmate Locator :


Visiting an Inmate at Cimarron Correctional Facility
The Oklahoma department of correction encourages friends and family members of inmates who demonstrate a good influence to communicate and visit with an inmate. This can help the inmate in the rehabilitation process, and eventually with his or her reintegration back into society. Below are some important things you should know if you are planning on visiting an inmate.
You must be on the inmate's approved visitation list prior to visiting.
Visiting Hours are as follows:
Friday-Monday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm.
Visitation for Level I inmates is Non Contact, by appointment only.
Level II
Monday or Friday up to two hours.
Level III
Saturday or Sunday up to four hours.
Level IV
Saturday or Sunday up to six hours.
For more information on visiting an inmate contact Alan Johnson
Phone: (918) 225-3336, ext. 2220

Will I be searched?
Searches will include searches of all items brought into the facility, pat down searches upon
entering, the use of x-ray machines to scan property, and the use of metal detection devices.
Also, canine drug detection screening may be used to assist in searches.
What is the dress code for visitation?
Shorts, skorts, skirts, or dresses shorter than and/or with slits higher than the top of the
kneecap or tight fitting; tube-tops, tank-tops, crop-tops, halter-tops, spaghetti-top blouses,
sleeveless/transparent or mesh tops/blouses; leggings/biker's pants/body suits; spandex
clothing (to include swimsuits); solid blue, chambray, khaki, green, yellow, orange, or periwinkle
shirts; white T-shirts, tight fitting sweat suits; low-cut or cut-out designs on clothing; clothing
bearing profanity, offensive wording, and pictures; headgear (excluding religious); clothing
which exposes the midriff, extremely tight, off the shoulder, or which exposes any part of the
breast. All visitors must wear appropriate underclothing for his/her gender and children above
the age of 11 years must comply with the dress code unless they are restricted by handicap or
medical reasons.
What type of identification do I need to be allowed into the facility?
All visitors over the age of 18 must have a form of state issued identification.
What items am I allowed to bring to visitation?
You may bring in $20.00 in unrolled quarters in a clear plastic bag (for vending machines),
photo ID, and car keys. If you have a baby, you may bring in minimal supplies to last the
duration of the visit.


Warden: Chad Miller
Cimarron Correctional Facility
3200 S. Kings Highway
Cushing, OK 74023
Map This Address
Phone: 918-225-3336
Fax: 918-225-3363
Initial Contract Date: May 22, 1997


Instructions for Depositing Money into Inmate Trust via Wachovia Lockbox
1. Obtain money orders and / or cashier’s checks made payable to inmate. Personal checks
and cash are not accepted.
2. Mail money orders and / or cashier’s checks in envelopes addressed in the following
CCA Inmate Trust
(Inmate Last Name, Inmate First Name / Inmate CCA Commissary #)
Facility: CIMAR
P.O. Box 933488
Atlanta, GA 31193-3488
3. Make sure senders first and last name and return address is on the envelope.
4. Do NOT include and correspondence such as letters, cards, pictures, or packages with a
money order or cashier’s check. None of these items sent to this address will be
forwarded to the inmate or returned to sender.
Instructions for Depositing Money into Inmate Trust via Western Union
1. You can send money via Western Union by using the Internet, by phone or by a Walk-in
Cash Payment. The website for internet is The
phone number for phone quick collect is 1-800-634-3422.
2. To send money via a Western Union Walk-In Cash Payment Location the following is a
sample of a quick collect form. First Example is Spanish / Second Example is English.



No time limit unless space availability is limited.

Have a Question/Comment about CIMARRON CORRECTIONAL FACILITY ?

Please be respectful (Terms of Service Rules)


  1. Ariel Brawner February 12, 2013 at 5:03 am #

    How do I get I to an inmates visitor list?

    • PrisonPath February 12, 2013 at 1:29 pm #

      Hi Ariel,

      The inmate selects the visitors for his visitor list.

  2. Kristy May 12, 2013 at 3:02 am #

    What times on Monday and Friday to visit level 2 inmates?

    • PrisonPath May 13, 2013 at 1:59 am #

      Hi Kristy,

      i recommend calling the facility for the schedule.

  3. Tresa May 24, 2013 at 2:31 am #

    How do I put money on an inmates trust fund?

    • PrisonPath May 24, 2013 at 2:39 am #

      Hi Tresa,

      Please note the following information about money for the inmate. For information about prison life, click this link.

  4. Candice Bowers July 8, 2013 at 7:11 pm #

    How do I know what level an inmate is?

    • PrisonPath July 8, 2013 at 8:24 pm #

      Hi Candice,

      Unfortunately, the inmate locator link on our prison page does not provide that information. Try contacting the facility.

  5. Rebecca Taylor November 12, 2013 at 10:17 pm #

    How and when do i know if my visiting form has been approved?

    • PrisonPath November 13, 2013 at 2:28 am #

      Hi Rebecca,

      If you are not notified by the facility, we recommend calling the prison.

  6. shirley August 25, 2014 at 6:19 am #

    How many vistors can a inmate have and can children under the age of 18 visit

    • PrisonPath August 25, 2014 at 1:49 pm #

      Hi Shirley,

      We recommend calling the facility directly to confirm the number of visitors allowed for a visit. Keep in mind that all visitors need to be approved before the visit. Please note the following information about minors allowed for visitation:

      How do minors get approved to visit?
      Children under the age of 18 years may be approved to visit an offender when accompanied by
      a parent, legal guardian, or responsible adult who is authorized to visit the offender and has
      notarized permission from the legal guardian of the child. These children must be natural or
      adopted children of the offender they are visiting. All other minors must be accompanied by
      their parent or legal guardian, who may be required to provide documentation, such as a birth

      • shirley shelton January 4, 2015 at 12:21 am #

        If my son signed for 27 months how much time does he have to do his page says he will be up for parole in 2017 I don’t understand any of this so I need all the help I can get. he has already moved to level 3

        • PrisonPath January 4, 2015 at 3:46 am #

          Hi Shirley,

 does not provide legal advice. We recommend contacting his case manager or preferably an attorney.

  7. Megan November 8, 2015 at 6:16 pm #

    I caled Friday, November 6th about an inmate harassing me via phone. He called me 6 times Friday morning from an inmate who smuggled a phone in and then he called me another 10-15 times from the wall phone Friday afternoon. I called the prison number to complain and they said they’d search his cell for the phone (but another inmate had it so not sure if they even could find it in his cell) and take away his phone privileges for harassment. Well he stopped calling Saturday and today (Sunday) he’s called me another 3 or 4 times so far. I’ve called the prison number 7-8 times today and can’t get anyone to pick up!!! Please help me make this inmate leave me alone for good!!! This is stalking and A CRIME!

  8. mary Big Medicine December 27, 2015 at 6:45 pm #

    how do i get the application for visitation?

  9. PrisonPath December 31, 2015 at 3:22 pm #

    Hi Mary,

    Just click the prison web site link above. The application form is available on the prison web site.

    Founder of

  10. karen February 14, 2016 at 11:46 am #

    What time dose visitation start on Sunday ? Please give me like # times. ..

  11. PrisonPath February 14, 2016 at 2:27 pm #

    Hi Karen,

    Please note the following times:

    What are the days and times: Monday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. The specific days are determined by the offenders’ last names, and the custody level of the offenders determine the times.

Leave a Reply

Connect with Facebook