1. Visiting is permitted on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and all
federal holidays. Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and federal
holiday visiting is scheduled from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.Visitors are not permitted on institution property prior to
7:45 a.m. on any visiting day.
2. Each inmate will be permitted five (5) visiting points per
month. One point will be assessed for each visit, i.e.,
should an inmate receive a visit in the morning and then
receive another visit in the afternoon, he will be charged two
visiting points for the day.
3. Each inmate is limited to four (4) adults visitors; five (5)
children. Prior approval for additional children must be
approved thru unit team. However, both the visitor and the
inmate are held responsible for the control and conduct of all
children while visiting the institution.
4. Visitor processing will cease thirty (30) minutes prior to the
count and one hour prior to the close of visiting hours, in
order to allow proper processing and so the visitor has a
reasonable amount of time to visit.
5. Visitors entering the institution are subject to random I-on
6. Inmates assigned to the Special Housing Unit in Administrative
Detention or Disciplinary Detention, who have not lost or have
had their visiting privileges suspended may visit on Mondays.
There will be no more than three (3) inmates from the Special
Housing Unit in the Visiting Room at one time, unless approved
by the Operations Lieutenant. The inmate is allowed to visit
for one hour only.
No time limit unless space availability is limited.
FCI Forrest City Medium Description:
The Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) - Medium in Forrest City is a medium security facility housing male offenders. It is part of the Forrest City Federal Correctional Complex (FCC).
FCI Forrest City is located in eastern Arkansas, 85 miles east of Little Rock and 45 miles west of Memphis, Tennessee.