Loudoun County Adult Detention Center
42035 Loudoun Center Pl. Leesburg, VA 20175, Virginia
Loudoun County Adult Detention Center Visiting Information:
Visitation for male inmates is based on last name:
- Inmates with last names beginning with A through G may be visited on:
- Tuesdays from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturdays from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Inmates with last names beginning with H through Q may be visited on:
- Wednesdays from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Sundays from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Inmates with last names beginning with R through Z may be visited on:
- Thursdays from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Sundays from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Female inmates may be visited at the following times:
- Mondays from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturdays from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Only three visitors per visit and no one may visit under the age of 18 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian and provide proof of such. Visitors must be on the inmates’ visitation list and those visitors between the ages of 15 and 18 will count as towards the total number of visitors allowed on the list.
Visitors must present a picture Identification Card. Those without an I.D. will be denied visitation.
All visitors are subject to search!
Loudoun County Adult Detention Center Additional information:
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is proud to announce the opening of its new state-of-the-art Adult Detention Center. It is located near the Leesburg airport. The Adult Detention Center opened for business on June 16, 2007. The Adult Detention Center, administrative offices, the Loudoun County Magistrate's Office, and the jail are all located within the same compound. The center uses both the direct and podular remote methods of inmate supervision.
The Loudoun Adult Detention Center houses maximum, medium, and minimum security level inmates. Some inmates may find themselves housed at the facility for up to three years before being delivered to the State Department of Corrections.
Often inmates will receive a stay of delivery to the Department of Corrections because of appeals. Local inmates receiving 12 months or less will serve their sentence at the Loudoun Adult Detention Center.