Jerome Combs Detention Center
Jerome Combs Detention Center Visiting Information:
- Inmate must have filled out a visit list.
- All visitation is done by video monitor and by appointment.
- Your name must be on the list (anyone NOT on the list will not be allowed back to visit. If you go back anyway, visit may be cancelled and visits may be suspended for a period of time) .
- Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance (no exceptions).
- You must show a valid picture ID. If you do not have an ID, you will not be allowed to visit.
- If you have a scheduled appointment and cannot make it, you must call to cancel. If you do not call the same day, this is considered a NO CALL, NO SHOW and this is the visit for the week.
- The person making the visit must be here for the visit. No one will be allowed back until that person arrives. If you cannot make your appointment, call to let us know someone else on the list will take your place.
- Inmate may put up to 10 people on the list. Only 3 people will be allowed at a time to visit (any more than 3, your visit may be cancelled).
- Please remember other families are visiting. If children are running or yelling, you will be asked to take them to the lobby.
- If you arrive later than your appointment time, you will not receive the full 45 minutes.
- Inmates receive one visit per week.
- No cell phones are allowed in the visitation area.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the visitation area.
Jerome Combs Detention Center Additional information:
Make Commissary Payments Here!
You can now make a inmate commissary payment by
simply clicking the GovPay logo below
or by going to www.GovPayNow.com
or call 1-888-604-7888
Provide Credit or Debit Card information. You will need Inmate date of birth and ID #