The National Center for Health Statistics issued a preliminary report indicating more than 64,000 drug overdose deaths in 2016. The breakdown of this national calamity for 2016 is the following:
1. Traditional opioid painkillers, such as OxyContin and Percocet, caused about 14,400 overdose deaths.
2. Non-methadone synthetic opioids ( i.e.fentanyl), were involved in more than 20,100 overdose deaths.
3. Heroin was involved in more than 15,400 drug overdose deaths.
4. The remaining overdose deaths involved other drugs (i.e. cocaine).
OUR TREATMENT CENTERS OFFER:
HIGH QUALITY ADDICTION RECOVERY SERVICES–
ATTRACTIVE AND AFFORDABLE COST–
I would like to take a moment and introduce myself and our facilities at Footprints and Tropical Oasis. We offer full continuum of care facilities, servicing clients from detox all the way to IOP and sober living services.
Our facilities in Southern California have been recognized by Joint Commission as providing a center of excellence, and we are proud to carry the gold seal.
These exacting standards are also reflected and high-level program delivery services continued by our Footprints trained staff in our new Central American facility located in Costa Rica.
Speed of access, consistent programs that deliver successful results and attractive rating are qualities that we are proud of at both locations.
We are facing a global pandemic which does not discriminate and we want people to GET HELP NOW!
We encourage people seeking help with their addiction, not to delay.
Make the call and gain admission to one of our programs, designed for Americans and expatriates seeking either local, interstate, or cross-border destination addiction recovery health care solutions.
CALL NOW FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA 1-866-598-7356
CALL NOW FOR COSTA RICA 1-866-964-8376
- Ask about our Self-pay options in Costa Rica.
- Most PPO insurance accepted.
- Preferred rates for eBulletin readers.
- Take a tour of our Costa Rica facility by clicking here.
- View our websites: Footprints – Tropical Oasis
For more information contact: email@example.com
Posted By: Bradley Schwartz
Founder of prisonpath.com